The Oxygen Administration Course for Sports and Commercial Divers is a half-day course including a Theory and Practical examination.
Successful delegates will receive a certificate which is valid for 3 years.
The Oxygen Administration Course is open to all Sports and Commercial Divers. The certificate is valid for 3 years.
Candidates attending the course must ensure they are fit and healthy and free of any existing injuries. The course can be quite arduous and is mentally and physically demanding.
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Manifestations of Decompression Illness
• Oxygen and Resuscitation equipment
• Cylinder Recognition, Handling and Safety of Cylinders
• Assembly of Oxygen Equipment and Ancillary Equipment
• Oxygen Administration, Resuscitation Equipment and Practical use of Equipment
The successful delegate will be qualified in the safe and correct administration of oxygen in an emergency situation.
Course Dates and Information
Please contact us below for course dates and information.
Course Cost – £84 inclucing VAT and Refreshments